Who We Are
Essex County FertilityCare is a dynamic, growing program that provides professional instruction in the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System which features the new women's health science, NaProTECHNOLOGY.
A national and international network of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services
An extraordinarily innovative system which, for the first time, networks family planning with a woman's reproductive and gynecologic health
- For avoiding pregnancy, 99.5% method effective (perfect use)
- 96.8% use effective (typical use) for avoiding pregnancy
- NaProTECHNOLOGY is equal to or of greater effectiveness than in-vitro fertilization for helping infertile couples achieve pregnancy.
NaProTECHNOLOGY uses the biomarkers of the CREIGHTON MODEL System to recognize health and disease. These biomarkers are "an authentic language of a woman's health and fertility."
- Tracking these biomarkers provides valid information for the woman and her physician
- Is not suppressive or destructive like the various reproductive technologies.
- Women now can be full partners in their reproductive and gynecologic healthcare
- NaProTECHNOLOGY identifies the problem, cooperates with the menstrual and fertility cycles, corrects the condition, maintains the human ecology and sustains procreative potential.